Feb 17, 2016
This is a bugfix and minor enhancement release. Note that our release versioning scheme has changed. We were approaching 1.0 but decided to synchronize release version with the C library ABI version, which is currently at v6. You can download it from SourceForge
. Here are some of the notable changes and enhancements:
- Added unit tests for tractor, multitrack, and field.
- Deprecate mlt_frame_get_alpha_mask().
- Added drop_count readable property to mlt_consumer.
- Added mlt_factory_repository().
- Added mlt_properties_to_utf8().
- Define MIN, MAX, CLAMP in mlt_types.h in not already defined.
- Switched to __APPLE__ and _WIN32 defines throughout codebase.
- Added UDP and SMPTE 2022-2 support to cbrts consumer.
- Fixed build against latest FFmpeg versions - now requires v1.1 and up.
- Added audiospectrum filter to qt module.
- Added meta.media.0.codec.rotate property to avformat producer to let apps and other services get the media orientation.
- Make the avformat producer handle animated images.
- Added style property to dynamictext filter.
- Added timewarp producer to core module.
- Fixed slowly accumulating A/V sync drift in mix audio transition.
- Added width_crop and width_fit properties to pango producer.
- Added -abort option to simply exit without full cleanup.
- Fix key-press handling on Windows.