Dec 6, 2020
You can download it from GitHub.
This version fixes bugs associated with the preview scaling introduced in the
This version is mostly fixes plus a few new filters.
- Trigger a
property-changed event on
- Fixed using a video transition with a video clip on an audio track.
- Reduce the amount of service caching to 2X #tracks to reduce memory usage.
- Added the
pillar_echo filter to the plus module.
- Added a
qtcrop filter to the qt module.
_hide properties to the
qtext filter for rich text.
- Added the filter
choppy to the core module.
- Added slice threading to the
- Fixed compiling with OpenCV 4.
- Fixed the colors when using
- Fixed using WebVfx in a Docker container.
- Fixed a possible crash in the
timewarp producer on sources with non-integer frame rates.
- Fixed a regression in version 6.22 with multiple affine filters at the same time.
- Fixed possible abort or deadlock on recursive pthread mutexes in
- Fixed a crash in
crop filter with large
center_bias value when
use_profile is 1.
- Fixed a white video frame appearing on threaded rendering in
- Fixed MLT XML DRD to permit empty playlists, which may occur on empty tracks in a multitrack.
- Fixed initializing QApplication in the
- Fixed interpolation when scaling with the
affine rect and geomety properties.
- Fixed high memory usage with high factors of pitch shifting in the
- Fixed a crash on files with more than 32 streams in the
- Fixed CMake build on MSYS2 and Windows Craft.
- Added the Python binding to the CMake build.
- Added the
sdl (v1) module to the CMake build.
- Removed minrate and maxrate from the
webm avformat consumer preset.