Jul 29, 2015
In addition to the exciting new audio/visualization filters mentioned in the previous blog post
, this version features some exciting API improvements for manipulating multitracks and property animations. There are still many services, however, that need updating to
support animated properties. Also, since SourceForge is still recovering from a storage problem preventing the upload of new files, you can download the release source archive from GitHub
- Added mlt_service_disconnect_producer() and Mlt::Service::disconnect_producer().
- Added mlt_multitrack_disconnect() and Mlt::Multitrack::disconnect().
- Added mlt_tractor_remove_track() and Mlt::Tractor::remove_track().
- Added mlt_service_insert_producer() and Mlt::Service::insert_producer().
- Added mlt_multitrack_insert() and Mlt::Multitrack::insert().
- Added mlt_tractor_insert_track() and Mlt::Tractor::insert_track().
- Added mlt_transition_set_tracks() and Mlt::Transition::set_tracks().
- Added Mlt::Properties::get_animation().
- Added Mlt::Properties::get_anim().
- Added Mlt:Animation class with methods:
- Added mlt_animation_key_count() and Mlt::Animation::key_count().
- Added mlt_animation_key_get() and Mlt::Animation::key_get().
- Added audiowaveform video filter.
- Added fft audio filter.
- Added dance video filter (uses fft).
- Added lighshow video filter (uses fft).
- Added distort property to movit.rect video filter.
- Added rotate property to pango video producer.
- Added 2K DCI and 4K modes to decklink producer and consumer.
- Added audiomap (channel remapping) filter.
- Added property animation to all LADSPA audio filters and producers.